Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TEXTURES I OWN

Fashion is about playing with textures and shapes, the ones you choose will have the privilege of defining you. I see baroque poetry in embroidery and lace,therefore, I always want to make them my own. The dress you see is my most precious garment and it makes special every single occasion in which I get to wear it. 
La moda es sobre jugar con texturas y formas, las que escojas tendrán el privilegio de definirte. Yo veo poesía barroca en los bordados y el encaje, por supuesto siempre quiero hacerlos míos. El vestido que ven es mi prenda más preciosa y sin duda hace especial cada ocasión en la que lo uso.



I instantly fell in love with the brocade of this skirt, I simply adore wearing it and looking at it. From this angle it even looks like a golden dune forest in which I would like to wander around. 
Me enamoré instantaneamente del brocado de esta falda, simplemente adoro usarla y verla. Desde este ángulo incluso se ve como un bosque de dunas doradas en el que me gustaría perderme.

It only takes golden and reptiles or golden reptiles on statement accessories to create outfits inspired by Anna Dello Russo.
Unicamente se necesita de dorado y reptiles o reptiles dorados en accesorios para crear outfits inspirados por Anna Dello Russo. 

A dark forest on my fingers and the hair of my wolf like dog. 
Un bosque oscuro en mis dedos y el pelo de mi lobuno perro.

1 comment:

  1. i adore your hat with the chain!
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    visit <3

    have a great start into the week!

    ReplyDelete